Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Steel wire cut to length

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 05:21:18 -0700, Larry Jaques

Instead of 6 months worth of ink cartridges ($200), I got a nice
little Samsung clp600n color laser printer when Staples had a $200
coupon. The only thing wrong with it are the smell and the noise. It
stinks as bad as a skunk (which I don't really mind) and sounds like a
jet fighter idling next to me (NO NOIS print engine my ass.) I only
turn it on to print. The output is lovely, though, and it's fast.

I like my Canon BJC 240 with the three cent refilled cartridges for
day to day printing. I buy the printers for up to three dollars,
provided there is a BJ-02 cartridge included, otherwise forget it.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada