Silvan

Default Vehicle for transporting 4 x 8 ply, etc.

Ron Magen wrote:

My only 'guess' about what happened to you is that there are no 'local'
Trailer Dealers, in the area. There 'may' have been one in your 'case'. A
'little whisper' in the ear of a friend in the State Police, and your boss
gets a visit. IF there was no 'Cease & Desist' paperwork involved, then it
most definitely was 'bogus'.

It most definitely wasn't bogus. I have no way to prove that, but it didn't
look like mere good ol' boy back scratching to me.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 17219 Approximate word count: 516570