Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Installing Drywall

On Jul 10, 9:56*pm, John wrote:
Thanks again for all the help. Any suggestions on my follow up
question:
"Secondly,
when hanging the sheets do I have to install all the screws in each
sheet before moving to the next or can I put a few in to hold the
sheet in place then move to the next until its all up?. I plan on
driving a screw every 12 *inches. "

You don't have to, but what's the advantage of not completing screwing
it off while you're still standing in front of it? It won't go any
faster by tacking it up. If you're trying to save someone else's
time, and you only have their help for a limited amount of time,
that's a different story.