Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Noah's Ark

Dave wrote in message ...

snip
You think I am a sinning heretic
realist and I think you are a fool.

I don't know any details about the flood or how many species would be
required to be on board the Ark to give us all the species we have today,
all I could do is speculate. I really don't see the need for an Ark myself,
why didn't God just beam Noah, his family, and the animals up to Heaven for
the 40 days and nights or until the flood was over? I think the flood of
Noah and the Israelites crossing the sea are both illustrations of water
babtism. The world was bad, the bad wasked away, and turned bad again. The
Israelties were delivered from bondage, went through the water, came out
cleansed but kept on doing wrong. Christians today get babtised, clean up
their act for a while but often their old nature returns.

I like Science too but I believe there are things beyond todays science. If
there weren't, there would be no more room for scientific discovery. I have
reasons to believe what I believe but I believe in many things I have never
seen. Like the Statue of Liberty, although I have personaly never seen it,
I believe in it based on hearing of it from others. I could think someone
faked all the pictures and writings about the Statue of Liberty just to fool
me but I don't kow why they would want to go to all that trouble to get me
to believe there's a Statue of Liberty if there really isn't. Although you
have never seen God, there are thousands that can testify of what he has
done for them and many have experienced miracles. You can believe them or
you can think they just make this stuff up just because they have some
desire to trick you.

I don't think you're any more of a sinner than I am and we both agree that
I'm a fool!