Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Patrick Al Patrick is offline

Default Noah's Ark

There are those who believe the flood was "local" to the middle eastern area, but this is
not necessarily so and may tend to divide the flock. God is able to do what He pleases,
including making a shadow go backwards and water flow up hill or part in the middle or
come out of a rock in a dry desert. He's able to heal sick bodies, raise the dead and save
poor lost sinners like all of us have been or still are! :-)

One other little feature that *may* be considered here. The Bible tells us that hell has
enlarged itself. Isa 5:14. (The book: The Bible and the Bermuda Triangle (I think)
discusses the gates of hell at some length. It's about a 20+ year old book.) Some
believe this is within the earth. If this is the case then its just possible that the
earth is somewhat larger than it was at one time. Mountains are continually being
produced or enlarged because of volcanic activity, etc. I believe it was just a few
years back that a sub plowed into an under water mountain. It seems the "path" had been
altered since the last mapping of the sea took place.