Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dave dave is offline

Default Noah's Ark

Well it is just this simple pinhead

Basic grade one physics is this simple. You cannot create matter from
nothing.

We are one very small blue dot on circling a very insignificant minor
star at the edge of a small galaxy in the swirling sea of infinity. I
hardly think we are the center of anything. Life as it ebbs and flows
across this little rock it is a wondrous thing but hardly the work of
any mystical fable.

If you want to believe in faries, garden gnomes, angels, trolls, gods
or boogie men in your attic, feel free. But please don't pretend to
hide behind any sort of abracadabra, just because he can crap.

Science is science and it is just as probable your momma told you
lies.

Let me guess, you think that evolution is the work of satin. Dinosaurs
were put here to test your faith and the folks are wrong about the age
of trees because you were told the earth was only a few thousand years
old.

Good for you, I hope you are not too disappointed at the finish line.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:35:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

Dave wrote in message news
Fourty plus feet IS just a few feet.

These morons would need well over a mile of water to do the trick they
propose happened.

If there's a God that created the universe, why couldn't he create a few
million miles of water if he wanted to? You don't have much business
calling anyone else a moron, look in the mirror.