Renata

Default 24x30 garage workshop - legend and notes [1/5] LONGISH

Now Dave, let's not be silly. Does one go out and build a house by
having a load of lumber delivered and start assembling it without a
plan? Even without room layouts?
I realize a house is "static" but a shop is static to a point also.
One can "plan" for tool mobility in laying out the shop and allowing
space as necessary.

Renata

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 03:29:48 GMT, Bay Area Dave
wrote:
--snip--
The best way to arrange is in the
shop; not on the pc.

Dan Dresner wrote:

There have been a several requests recently from wreckers who are setting up
shop in garage-sized spaces. I have been away from my shop for several years
now and still don't know when I'll be able to get back to it, so to keep my
hands from shaking (still in withdrawal after all this time), I have been
CAD-ing a re-arrangement of my stuff. I've incorporated as much as I could
from magazines, from rec.woodworking, and from the web, and tried to build
an "ideal" shop, given my space limitations.
--snip--

(no stain for email)