Bri

Default Link Belt Success

Just installed one today on my Delta CS.
Definitely less vibration BUT I find the whirring of the belt a bit
noisier.
Also just installed a zero-clearance insert and the blade rubs
slightly against the insert making even more noise. have raised and
lowered the blade several times is the contact is still there.
Is all this noise going to go away eventually?

(Dave) wrote in message om...
After reading many reviews on the wreck, I finally installed a link
belt (red) on my Delta CS. Even though I considered my saw well
tuned, it still vibrated a bit, especially with the blade all the way
up. After installing the link belt, vibration = 95% gone. Purrrrrrrs
like a kitten. Thanks to all who recommended this product.

Dave