Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Chris Dubea Chris Dubea is offline

Default Credenza project

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:53:09 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

This is a crednza I completed recently .All file drawers are legal size,
using accuride full extension slides .Again the wood is black walnut and the
inlays are tiger maple toned down pretty much.

The client ,one of the top sales agents for Harry Norman realtors in
Atlanta, ended up short changing me for $1500 on the final payment after the
item had been delivered .

Why don't you send a quick message to the guys at The Consumerist? I
love that site. They always have tales of what they politely call
douchebagery.

http://www.consumerist.com

nice work by the way.

Chris