Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_3_] krw[_3_] is offline

Default Baseball bats

In article , says...
krw wrote:

Cite.

Give it a rest--google for it if you really don't know and want to...

You made the assertion, support it.

OTOMH, I know at least ND has legislation pending, several states have
various measures in place for high schools being required (mostly by
their state HS athletic associations as opposed to actual legislation.

We were talking about MLB. I can understand schools banning such
things. Some communities ban all baseball bats at certain times of
the day, but that has nothing to do with the speed of the bat.

I'm not sure the actual status in NYC -- Bloomberg was going to veto it,
but the initial passage was by a large enough margin to override. Where
it stands in the process, though, I've not followed.

I'm surprised. Bloomberg is an idiot.

--
Keith