Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ping Gunner

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 21:57:16 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

I didn't make it to work today to gather you engine-work brushes, instead I had
a minor surgical procedure...and got a big ol' bottle of Hydrocodone with
refills! I view each pill as a pharmacological vacation rather than dispersing
pain. (I still hurt, but just don't care). In any case, I'll be in the plant
tomorrow and I'll give you a call. Roger ruined his pants when he saw the pix
of the cylinders.

Pain killers don't take pain away, they help make you not CARE that
you're in pain.

VIRTUE...is its own punishment