Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Credenza project

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote

Yeah, but we're talking about a real estate sales person here. Only
people with moral and scruples would be bothered by it. He smiles at the
good deal he got.

Few years back I got involved in a brouhaha at our local city council. The
idiots thought it would be a good idea to get "corporate sponsorship" for
the elementary school sign. A few of us clearer thinking folks fought it but
lost. The big shot realtor in the area, who was responsible for the idea in
the first place, won the bid, put up a brick monument to her company, just
shortly before she was indicted and found guilty of stealing appliances from
houses she was listing.

It was also about that time our major league facility was named "Enron
Field" .... nuff said.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08