Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bill[_17_] Bill[_17_] is offline

Default Blinking monitor

Graham wrote:
On Jul 1, 11:48 pm, Bill wrote:
I have also been nailed by the 25,000 volts on the big screen sets, and
after being kicked across the room once I got real careful. If it isn't
a solder problem it may just be a thermally sensitive chip, and if it is
too much work I will take it to the local church and buy a new LCD
monitor for less heat.
Thanks though,
Bill Baka

I will take it to the local church .... lol what dose that say about
church people ?

Yeah,
They will probably just put it in the dumpster.

mine had bands of lines , all sorts of odd things .. been running fine
since

still reckon you'll find it with a can of frezer , small tapping stick
and a eyeglass

You are most likely correct, a few hours and a working monitor.

Thanks,
Bill Baka