Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27232 Ignoramus27232 is offline

Default Forge plans

On 2008-07-07, spaco wrote:
I'm not Tod, but here's the plans for the gas forge that I use are at:

www.spaco.org/bk.htm

Just go to the bottom of the page and click the two links. This propane
forge design has been around for at least 25 years and it works well.
It's not my design, but everyone who has ever built one has been happy
with it. And yes, you can forge weld in it.

Looks very nice and simple. The 10" pipe for the chamber, seems to be
about the right size also. Thanks.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/