Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Low capital solar for low temperature space heating?

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
Anyone got useful experience or recommendations for links / books
reading on _very_ low capital cost solar heating for space-heating of
workshops? I'm looking at the real "Scrapyard Challenge" end of the
problem, with almost everything being built from recycled radiators
etc. The intended result is to raise the Winter temperature of an
otherwise unheated non-commercial workshop to "habitable" (for hairy-
arsed chippies wearing check lumberjack shirts).

I wouldn't call you that!

I'm also surprised that you're asking - that's a compliment by the way.

Mary