Thomas Mitchell

Default Link Belt Success

I finally got it... contractor saw....

Thomas Mitchell wrote:
Ok.. I've thought about it enough. What is the Delta CS that uses a
belt? I can only think of a few things that run on belts: Drill Press,
Table Saw, ok only two things...

Ramsey wrote:

That is the FIRST alteration or customizing we need to try on our
machines. It is incredible .

On 14 Aug 2003 10:07:43 -0700, (Dave) wrote:

After reading many reviews on the wreck, I finally installed a link
belt (red) on my Delta CS. Even though I considered my saw well
tuned, it still vibrated a bit, especially with the blade all the way
up. After installing the link belt, vibration = 95% gone. Purrrrrrrs
like a kitten. Thanks to all who recommended this product.

Dave