Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O. Mike O. is offline

Default Baseball bats

On Sun, 6 Jul 2008 08:45:47 -0700 (PDT), p4o2 wrote:

So many people (players, umpires, fans) get hit with parts of broken
bats that it seems like a simple solution exists.

The simple solution is already used by little leagues and colleges.
Aluminum. I've seen them dented but I've never seen one break.

Besides if they get all of the steroids and HGH out of baseball (not
likely), MLB is going to need to find a way to get all the scrawny 180
pound ball players to hit the ball out of the park.

That loud PING is not quite the same though.

Mike O.