Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mike hide mike hide is offline

Default Credenza project

This is a crednza I completed recently .All file drawers are legal size,
using accuride full extension slides .Again the wood is black walnut and the
inlays are tiger maple toned down pretty much.

The client ,one of the top sales agents for Harry Norman realtors in
Atlanta, ended up short changing me for $1500 on the final payment after the
item had been delivered .

Attached Thumbnails
Credenza project-p1020795-jpg  Credenza project-p1020789-jpg  Credenza project-p1020794-jpg  Credenza project-p1020788-jpg