Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default DOWNLOAD Manual for Clausing 13 inch geared lathe

On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 19:10:07 -0500, Ignoramus3578

On 2008-07-05, Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

Of course its not big.

My dialup is just slow...really really slow at 43k

IRRC, my old dialup was 19 meg an hour.

Wes

Wes, I found a way to convert it to PDF, and I am now offering it in
PDF form. 5 MB.

Got it (22 minutes), came out fine

Many thanks

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.