Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default One hour timer motor, anyone??

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:04:57 -0700 (PDT), with neither quill nor qualm,
texasjim1093 quickly quoth:

"
And Jeff, thanks but no thanks with the ebay. Been there done that and
did not like the experiences at all, it seems impossible to contact
anyone there in a timely fashion.

Dave"

I am a powerseller on Ebay with 100% feedback and take my customers
seriously. Selling equipment mainly, I recently tried to purchase NEW
car speakers on the site and got the runaround from seller for two
weeks only to find out they were on back order. Makes me sad when I
hear people don't like the site because I try so hard to do a good job
while some sellers are terrible. Anyways good luck with timer, best
regards, Jim.

Schucks Auto Parts recently had Roadmaster (Chiwanese) car speakers on
sale for $20/pair. I got 3 sets. Two sets (4-1/4" and 6x9") for
replacement speakers in the Bose 501s for my stereo. And another set
for rear speakers in the doors or back of cab in my Tundra. The
reconing for the speakers in the Bose pair was $100 a pop and I needed
all 6 speakers done.

These ears of mine aren't what they used to be, but I can hear
distortion too clearly. The new 3-way pups work just fine and have
far, far less distortion than the old dissolving cones in the 30+ year
old speakers.

--
Jewish Zen:
Be here now. Be someplace else later. Is that so complicated, already?