Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shotgun chamber D reamer?

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 10:00:14 -0700 (PDT), "Dave, I can't do that"
wrote:

On Jul 5, 8:45 am, "BillM" wrote:

Hi Bill,

Any good reason not to make a quick D reamer for the job?

I would check the working pressure of the 2-9/16" as the 2-3/4" will
have a lot more grunt to push out the larger load. The barrel may not
be designed to handle the CUP of 2-3/4".

Dave

They were nickle steel and Should be ok for light loads. NO Field
Magnums. AA trap loads and the like.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.