Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default One hour timer motor, anyone??

texasjim1093 wrote:
"

And Jeff, thanks but no thanks with the ebay. Been there done that and
did not like the experiences at all, it seems impossible to contact
anyone there in a timely fashion.

Dave"

I am a powerseller on Ebay with 100% feedback and take my customers
seriously. Selling equipment mainly, I recently tried to purchase NEW
car speakers on the site and got the runaround from seller for two
weeks only to find out they were on back order. Makes me sad when I
hear people don't like the site because I try so hard to do a good job
while some sellers are terrible. Anyways good luck with timer, best
regards, Jim.

I've been buying (and occasionally selling) stuff on eBay for over 8
years, including quite a few purchases from sellers outside the USA.

In all that time and several hundred transactions I've only been shafted
once, by someone in Brooklyn who advertised a small carving as being
ivory and shipped me a piece of molded plastic junk. I returned it to
them, but never got a refund, and that seller's account was canceled by
eBay a couple of weeks after that. Fortunately I think I lost less than
$20 on that deal.

So, on new balance, I'm happy with my dealings through eBay.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)