Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default What's going to happen with Ethanol?

Bruce L. Bergman wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 "RAM³" wrote:
"*" wrote:

My guess is that it would be just as lethal to drink even if the taxes
WERE paid.......

Everclear - "pure" (95%) grain-derived Ethanol - is a nice, mild, drink by
itself and provides only a mild dilution effect to mixers. G

Try it some time!

But extreme care MUST be exercised with high proof "liquid dynamite"
like that - a little bit goes a long way, and a lot gulped down fast
can easily be enough to kill you before you start feeling the effects.

-- Bruce --

Works great to spike the punch at the local HS graduation party... Not
that I would know anything at all about that kind of thing.....

Also works real well in an alcohol lamp, while providing a hiding spot
while preparing for the above...

--
Steve W.