Posted to rec.woodworking
Ross Hebeisen Ross Hebeisen is offline

Default O/T: Star Nine (AKA: *9) Is Retired

sincere condolence Lew
The fond memories last forever. I lost mother
(muz) a few years ago at age 82. She to was sent to a home, but it was a
bad place, all they did was drug the crap outta her til she did not know
if she was on foot or horseback. I could not stand to see her go that
way so I did a quick remodel in our home (bedroom bath accessible) and
she lasted another 3 1/3 mo.
she to was 100% German and expressed it in her cooking. I still use her
recepies often and there is not a day go's by without thoughts of her
character. Quote from Muz : from the day you were born til you ride in a
hurse there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse.
ross