Posted to alt.lasers,sci.optics,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default Sam's eBay Horror Story #1

Timelord wrote:

"me" wrote...

Timelord wrote:

Third In order to do any good Sam would have to send the
original email to me.

What part of

"He clearly stated 'The letter came via the ebay internal mail
system as well as to my email address.' Unless he is just a
total liar (and if he is you would be stupid to trust any copy
of any email he sent you; he could simply edit a legit email
from ebay if he is a liar) this proves that your 'it was a
fake email that fooled you' theory is wrong."

are you having trouble understanding?

Hi Sam,

Who is sam?

As I said before The only thing that would any good was to forward
the entire email with all headdress.

What part of

"He clearly stated 'The letter came via the ebay internal mail
system as well as to my email address.' Unless he is just a
total liar (and if he is you would be stupid to trust any copy
of any email he sent you; he could simply edit a legit email
from ebay if he is a liar) this proves that your 'it was a
fake email that fooled you' theory is wrong."

are you having trouble understanding?

For tracing Your original email suggest strongly an invasion
type phashing email And that is all I can say without seeing
the original email

What part of

"He clearly stated 'The letter came via the ebay internal mail
system as well as to my email address.' Unless he is just a
total liar (and if he is you would be stupid to trust any copy
of any email he sent you; he could simply edit a legit email
from ebay if he is a liar) this proves that your 'it was a
fake email that fooled you' theory is wrong."

are you having trouble understanding?

Moron.