Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus9935 Ignoramus9935 is offline

Default Pictures (not mine of course) -- Tod Engine Assembly done

On 2008-07-03, Rob Fraser FraserRacing wrote:
Well, Not your old Ford Pinto engine is it...... Makes race engines a lot
more fun every time I see some gigantic thing like that. Try to turn that
crank on my gear....Um, no..... I get ****ed when I have to turn down a
Hemi crank or an nodular iron one I can't chuck by hand. I just ran short
of 90 ton cranes too!
And to think I wanted to be a Millwright!

And not the kind of thing that would fit on my trailer!

Rick wants to run this engine (for show purposes) by using a DC motor
and some sort of sprocket chain drive. An interesting challenge.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/