Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default Antigun spin ...ike a mixmaster

In article ,
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Stuart Wheaton wrote:
nick hull wrote:
In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/us...ertificate.jpg
Huh? His mother's first name is _Stanley_?

I notice the certificate number is blacked out ?

So, do you guys in the tin foil hat crowd really think you are gonna
find something along this line? I suspect the DNC and Hillary's oppo
research people have already vetted the candidate as to eligibility.
If he was going to spend the time and money to get this far, I am
sure Mr. Obama also made certain he was eligible.

And so did the FBI.
You have, basically, to fill out an application to run for the Presidency.
Unlike many employers, the Feds check this all out.

Good idea, could I see a copy?