Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser Lobby Dosser is offline

Default Turning while Camping

Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

In article
,
"Leo Lichtman" wrote:

"Arch" wrote: (clip)YMMV, but to me it's sad that people go to
places of historical interest
or exotic geography and spend their entire stay in a Holiday Inn.

I wholeheartedly agree. I still remember camping in Yosemite Valley,
and seeing the setup at a nearby campsite: two families pitched
their tents face to face, surrounded the space with tarps, and sat
inside playing cards.

Want to do woodturning? Stay home. Or you could construct a large
enclosed trailer, with a complete shop inside.

They are called a "toy hauler" and just about every RV dealer carries
a line of them.

So one could go RVing and still hide in the garage ... ;o)