Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default What's going to happen with Ethanol?

"axolotl" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

Who's being funny? He's going for the vote in New Bedford, which badly
needs an economic boost.

We're working out a joint venture with the Japanese.

For purely scientific purposes, of course. The term used is "lethal
sampling".

They get the meat. All we want is the blubber.

Has anyone forged a harpoon? I'll also need work up a rendering kettle
centered landscape design.

*/
ce·tane
n. A colorless liquid, C16H34, used as a solvent and in standardized
hydrocarbons.

[Latin cetus, whale (so called because it is found in sperm whale oil);
see Cetus + -ane.]
/*

Aye,
Kevin Gallimore

When they call a Suburban or an Expedition a "barge," it will have new
meaning. Ahoy, matey, fill 'er up...

--
Ed Huntress