Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Celebrate Our Freedoms

Douglas Johnson wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:

Obama's Inexperienced with a capital I,too,and totally wrong for the
most important job in the world.

There was another fella from Illinois with even less experience. He
did pretty well. -- Doug

If you're thinking of Dan Rostenkowski, 36 years in Congress, Chairman of
the Ways and Means Committee, you're right. 'Course he went to prison.

If you're thinking of that tall, lanky fellow who lead one side in the
Second War of Independence (or, as we Southerners sometimes call it "The
Recent Unpleasantness"), he was solely responsible for the deaths of more
Americans than in all the other wars we've ever fought. I'd say his tenure
was "mixed."