Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Antigun spin ...ike a mixmaster

God only knows why he lives in a cave when his best bet at destroying
the US is by getting them to do it themselves.

I wonder - how much might he have contributed to the Obama Campaign?

Dont worry your pretty little redneck head about that. Hillary will be
President once all the hand gun owning have finished filling Obama with
lead.

What kind does SHE pack? G

If Obama picks HER as his VP it'll prove that he's either suicidal or
exceptionally stupid.

If that ticket wins, don't expect him to take the Oath of Office on
January
20, 2009!

She's already shown her willingness to eliminate ANYONE that gets

between
HER and the Oval Office.

just trying to check something here - are you guys REALLY making death
threats against a congressman or are you just posturing?

Can't you smell their fear? They're scared to death that the next president
is going to be a real liberal. So they are talking out their asses about how
they would like to see anything including an assassination rather than to
have a liberal elected. I can hardly wait until election day so I can give
every damn right winger a load of **** about what losers they are. They
dished it out, remember them saying it was going to be a republican running
the show for decades? Now the republicans are about to be run out of town.
It's great. The shoe is on the other foot now and they don't like it a bit.

Hawke