Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field ian field is offline

Default What is wrong here ?

"Eeyore" wrote in message

John Fields wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Tom Del Rosso wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote

I FULLY recommend the IEC standards. You have to get into a kind of
'mindset' to really understand them but I had a couple of excellent
tutors and when you do, they make great sense and provide excellent
advice.

That's probably similar to the mindset you need to be ruled from
Brussels.

MORON.

Meet a few people who sit on IEC committees before babbling that
claptrap.

Our very own John Woodgate is/was one of them. Sure, they don't always
get it
100% right but by God they get it mostly right.

---
"Gott mit uns"?

Your point is ?

UL is ****. Stuff it.

Graham

When I used to repair monitors for a living, I noticed as a general
observation that the more safety certification labels a particular make had
on the back - the more likely it was to be prone to catching fire!

The UL label was never missing from the ones that actually did catch fire.