Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default What is wrong here ?

In message , Oppie
writes

"Eeyore" wrote in message
snip

HAH !

There's no amperage rating. I'm sure that *should* be there.

Graham

You're most likely correct. the only spec for power is 70W. Whether
this is used as step-up or step down depends on what currents are
where....
Also, transformer devices are listed by Volt*Amps which is always equal
to or higher than the power in Watts.
Oppie

I don't think there's just a transformer in there. Isn't there a
switchmode voltage converter? I recall a friend running an American
vacuum cleaner from one of these devices. I couldn't believe it worked.
--
Ian