Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default What is wrong here ?

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Tom Del Rosso wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote

I FULLY recommend the IEC standards. You have to get into a kind
of 'mindset' to really understand them but I had a couple of
excellent tutors and when you do, they make great sense and
provide excellent advice.

That's probably similar to the mindset you need to be ruled from
Brussels.

MORON.

Meet a few people who sit on IEC committees before babbling that
claptrap.

Our very own John Woodgate is/was one of them. Sure, they don't
always get it 100% right but by God they get it mostly right.

Always such hyperbole. I never claimed that you were a moron in the general
sense. Only in politics.

I'm pleased to see you openly criticise John Woodgate.

I hope beelzebub treats you as kindly.

Graham