Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default What is wrong here ?

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:17:12 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

I FULLY recommend the IEC standards. You have to get into a kind of
'mindset' to really understand them but I had a couple of excellent
tutors and when you do, they make great sense and provide excellent
advice.

That's probably similar to the mindset you need to be ruled from Brussels.

MORON.

Meet a few people who sit on IEC committees before babbling that claptrap.

Our very own John Woodgate is/was one of them. Sure, they don't always get it
100% right but by God they get it mostly right.

---
Geez...

If it was by the almighty then they should have gotten it 100% right
the first time out...

JF