Posted to rec.woodworking
Tanus Tanus is offline

Default Finish for Cedar

Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:54 am, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
"Tanus" wrote

Robatoy wrote:
Here's a product, marketed as an additive to give oil-based paint
'legs' and yet it has a secret life as well..... and you know I
wouldn't **** you, Tanus, because you know where I live. LOL
Hehe, I don't really. I know the town you live in and was there last week,
but I'd be hard pressed to sit at the end of your driveway to let you know
if you steered me wrong.

Just look for the small groups of gnomes carrying counter tops.

They all quit and are now working for Travelocity. I DO have a 200
pound 6'4" Scotsman who would like to have a word with you. And two
crazies on dirt bikes who haven't figured out that they're mortal like
the rest of us.
And if the four of us can't handle you, there's always Angela. G

She sounds lovely. However, she's been married to you for a bit, so i
expect she can also chew me up and spit me out without breaking a drop
of perspiration.

I found the Pentrol. Home Hardware can order it in for me, and I'll give
it a try.

It poured last nite. The lake came up so high that part of my dock is
floating. When I got up, the chair was soaked and had a wonderful sheen
to it. I doubt that the Pentrol will look like that once it's dry but
now that I'm coming round to it, I think I like having the cedar look
for some time to come. Thanks for the tip.

Tanus