Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,sci.electronics.repair,rec.backcountry,rec.knives

Default Does anyone know a good LED pocket flashlight with decent brightness

I've had a Teralux conversion in my mini mag for a couple years. I'm pleased
as can be with it. The light is a bit blue color, but that's livable.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Retief wrote in message ...

As to conversions, google "Nite Ize" or "teralux" for more information. the
Nite Ize module is $4.92 at Walmart, and is essentially as bright as the
Teralux.

Thanks for the pointer, Stormin'... The Teralux looks very
interesting...

Retief