Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default End of alt.hvac

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 08:43:02 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote Re End of alt.hvac:

On Jun 29, 9:29 am, "Noon-Air" wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I like the work, it just ****es me off that there are so
many who don't have a clue and either hose it up themselves, or get hosed by
the lowest bidder. *Most* of my customers don't know what it takes or what
it costs to run a business, they only know that when I ease their pain, they
are comfortable..in a lot of cases, with new customers, they are comfortable
in their homes for the first time.

That's the same in any contracting business, right? There are plenty
of people in many walks of life who share the pain. No point in
getting ****ed off about it.

Good advice as it's the same in almost any business or line of work.