Iraxl Enb

Default circular saw into table saw?

I am thinking of taking up woodworking as a hobby, and have been
following this ng for some time now. I wanted to do something
similar to start off also.

One question that I have is that will the circular saws take in
dado blades?

Thanks,
irax.

WhiteMoth wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new here, so please forgive if this has been answered before. I'm
looking to save some money, and some friends have told me that they
converted their hand-held circular saw into a table saw. I'm wondering if
anyone knows of either (a) plans for doing so efficiently and safely, or (b)
a company that makes an inexpensive pre-fab unit where you just plug in the
circular saw. I'm using a 10 inch Black and Decker circular saw.

Thanks,
WM