Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard J Kinch Richard J Kinch is offline

Default Started installing the DRO on my Bridgeport

Ignoramus14972 writes:

Is there anyone else who installed their own DRO on the mill?

It seems you have to count on making some of your own mounting hardware.
When I bought the Anilam DRO for my lathe, supposedly with the mounting kit
for my exact model lathe, it still required some fitting and parts-making
to the saddle. The "instructions" were more of a general description of
the mounting principles, rather than step-by-step application to the
machine I actually had.