Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
NoOne@Home NoOne@Home is offline

Default Antigun spin ...ike a mixmaster

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:55:27 +0000, NoOne@Home wrote:

Dont know why BinLaden bothers with fighting the US, they seem to be
doing an adequate job of killing themselves without his help at all. He
should just buy handguns and give them away, I'm sure with some
appropriate choice of repressed ethnic minorities (whites?) he could
easily treble gun violence.

30,000 dead in a year. The American (Vietnam) War claimed 58,000 US
lives over 20 years, seems to me that the US is at war with itself.

Good point. From http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2007/01/
traffic_deaths_.html: "The number of traffic fatalaties has hovered
between 41,000 and 43,000 since 1995."

Maybe BinLaden should get his mates in Saudi Arabia to reduce the price of
fuel to Americans and get more US made cars on the road. That should treble
the road toll.

He could also lobby that driving on the wrong side of the road is a
fundamental right ensconced in the constitution.

God only knows why he lives in a cave when his best bet at destroying the US
is by getting them to do it themselves.

He could pay an airline to take the FAA to task over forced aircraft
maintenance - totally against the libertarian ideals of the founding
fathers - whoever heard of the Mayflower having a 10,000 hour service?