Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Celebrate Our Freedoms

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

I wonder, sometimes. How would Christopher A. Young do, as president.
I'd likely be assassinated by people after I cut federal spending.

That's hard to do without Congress supporting you.And they won't.
Also,cutting Federal programs means cutting Federal JOBS,and those people
will do everything possible to screw you.
That's why DemocRAT social programs get such great support;they mean more
Federal jobs with great benefits,great vacation time,and superb job
security.

They don't produce anything except paperwork,and nobody measures their
effectiveness.

at least with military spending,we get good hardware,and National security.
It's also one of the clearly defined jobs (job #1;IMO)of the Government.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik