Bob G

Default Ambient air cleaners

Sir Edgar wrote:

Thanks for all the prompt responses and the good advice contained
therein. I read them all at breakfast this morning. I think that I wll
start looking for a suitable air cleaner to save my 79 year old lungs.
Also I will consider buying a better filter bag for my Delta DC.
Peace to all ~ Sir Edgar
רררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררר

Dear SIR..

...could not resist that...

I run a dust collector... and also a ceiling mounted Delta air filter
and a floor mounted (home made) air filter and my shop is a heck of a
lot cleaner then it has ever been...

If you are 79 years old I guess you must want to hit 100 ... I myself am
a young 60... and my reason for installing the dust collectors and air
filters is only to have a nice clean relaxing place to goof off in..(my
shop)... I honestly am not interested in protecting my health...I am at
the point in my life where being above ground and breathing each morning
is enough to ensure I have a good day...

Bob Griffiths
(sitting here drinking a cup of coffee and smoking yet another
cigarette...