Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Supplier for brown trunking or cat-5 cable?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 19:48:28 GMT, PCPaul wrote:

I can find D-line 'wood effect' trunking which is much too light, or
plain square brown PVC stuff.

If you can get a suitable coloured cable that you can attach into a
moulding on the skirting or even ordinary cable a paint the whole lot it
will "disappear". Into the lower large curve of Roman Ogee works very
well.

Neither of which is really neat enough for the room which is done to a
high spec and used for meeting (and hopefully impressing) clients.

I venture to suggest that if the clients are noticing how the cables are
run you have lost 'em anyway... Of course if you are trying to flog high
quality, unobtrusive, network installs that is a different matter. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.