MikeQ

Default Building wine racking for my cellar

Thanks for your help thus far. Perhaps I should clear some things up:

I have no problem paying for plans.

Thanks for the hometime link, I had seen that already and I was hoping
for something more detailed (I incorrectly referenced it as a DIY plan
in my original post).

The wine rack plan link looks great but I was looking for something
much larger. I am worried about the weight of all the bottles and
want to make sure I am building something that will hold the weight
with no problem.

I am still looking for plans. When I say custom, I only mean that I
would alter the length to fit my space.

Thanks again,
Mike