Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Foam like "GREAT STUFF" can they be tooled?

evodawg wrote:
Some days later I was prowling through the weeds looking for
something important that I had thrown over the fence (I throw a lot
over the fence) and found the aforementioned GS menace.

That's funny, your private dumping ground, huh. You throw that much
over that fence? Even important stuff? hmmmm

I still have nightmares about it.

The face on the foam! even sounds scary.

For fifteen years, this 200' wide power line property was a good neighbor.
Had some small hills, a copse of trees every 100 yards or so. One could
watch the hawks making a nest and see an occasional bunny hopping about (no
doubt that's why the hawks chose the neighborhood).

People rode their bikes, played softball, or just hiked or jogged down its
length.

Then, late last year, the power company came through and ground up all the
trees. They didn't chop them down, they had a stump grinder gizmo on a
big-ass boom that they raised up and turned the trees into flakes from the
top down! Sterilized the field, they did.

I'm a ****in' STOCKHOLDER in Centerpoint (the power company). I called and
raised more hell than the third monkey on Noah's gangplank while all this
was in progress and was told the company was REQUIRED to cut down the trees
by the Department of Homeland Security!

Bunch lying slugs, you ask me. Not even Homeland Security thinks terrorists
grow on trees!