Posted to alt.lasers,sci.optics,sci.electronics.repair
Stephany Alexander Stephany Alexander is offline

Default Sam's eBay Horror Story #1

On Jun 27, 8:58*am, "Timelord" -4vc-
this wrote:
"Stephany Alexander" wrote in message

On Jun 6, 8:54 pm, Don Bowey wrote:

On 6/6/08 7:40 PM, in article , "Sam

Goldwasser" wrote:
I have been a member in good standing with eBay since 1999. As readers
of Sam's Laser FAQ are probably aware, I have acquired a large number of
lasers and related items on eBay, most at bargain basement prices. All
in
all I have been very satisfied with the eBay experience. Until now.

For a blow-by-blow saga of what I'm experiencing now, please go to

http://repairfaq.cis.upenn.edu/Misc/ebayhorror1.htm

I will be updating this as it plays out. I expect the outcome to be
satisfactory, but the route it's taking is like one of those nightmares
where you're trapped on a 15 dimensional mobius strip.

Comments welcome!

I've not had a problem of that kind with the idiots, but I have attempted
do a problem resolution with them and find them useless droids.

To minimize contact with them I even quit using Paypal, as they wanted too
much personal information such as checking account, etc. I don't trust
them
and never will.

Were I you, I'd talk with my attorney about the bad experience.

No, if you were him, he be kicked off Ebay for selling pictures of
yourself sucking dick.

Good luck; you'll need it.;

Please Stephany,

* Keep it clean at least. Also note I was not able to verify any of Sam's
story.

**** you. Of course you couldn't verify any of Sam's story because
you're too busy day dreaming about sucking him off in the shower.

You see the *letter from Ebay does not appear valid. ( The original
complaint is not there ).
It does not seem like one of the in fights ongoing inside Ebay.
--
Thanks,
Timelord