Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Antigun spin ...ike a mixmaster

Gunner wrote:

The spin has started...as has the website redesign...

http://www.bradycampaign.org/

http://www.vpc.org/

fascinating...!

Heck, we will have them trying to get firearms rights restored for murderers and rapists
taking an absolute rights tact to force the courts to take a more narrow view that they
can further exploit. Fish slime is like stickum compared to leftist lawyers.

I wonder if Dick Anthony Heller will live long enough to have his own PDW in DC?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller