Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Cost of HVAC system

On Jun 24, 6:57*am, " wrote:

best to get multiple quotes and ask your neighbors, with similiar size
homes what they paid

were getting a new furnace with air this friday, $4350 bucks
installed, from a reputable company that has done 2 of my realtives
homes

2.5 ton 13 SEER A/C 70,000 BTU furnace.

Price depends on where you live also. For example, labor costs in the
south are usually a lot less than in the northeast.

I just had a 3 ton, 14 SEER, 410A freon, w/80k furnace installed by
the best rated company in town for $4250. They removed the old unit,
installed the new one, and were gone in 5 hours.