Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default writing on silicone rubber?

Angela wrote:
"Tim Downie" wrote in message
I have a silcone rubber "dog tag" that I'd like to put my name and
phone number on for ID purposes should I drop dead during a run.
(Ever the optimist ;-))

On one side its got moulded or perhaps laser engraved text but the
other is flat. Is there anything indelible that will work on
silcone rubber or is in possible to get it "engraved"?

Tim

http://www.sharpie.com/enGB/Home/default.html

What the pro's use to sign memorabilia like footballs so it wont rub
off.

Also much loved by us magician types for signing glossy playing cards. You
can buy them in Staples or from any magic dealer :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk